The Qlik Business Discovery platform enables organisations to present KPIs and deliver insightful analytics to users in an easy to digest and meaningful way. By hosting data relevant for user consumption in Qlik's proprietary in-memory engine, Qlik enables speed of thought analysis and delivers unrestrained, deep insight empowering users to take well informed decisions
Benefits of Qlik for Businesses
Unlocking the Intelligence in your Business Data
- Intelligent dashboards. With Qlik you can provide a holistic overview of your business whilst having the freedom to interactively dive into the underlying detail
- Rich departmental solutions. From financial analysis of your balance sheet and PnL to enabling sales teams to manage clients better by holistic analysis of for example CRM registered client interactions, client revenue and client survey results.
Discovering what you did not know
- Searching related for results. Qlik incorporates a number of easy mechanisms for finding your data. Point and click filtering and text searches
- Visualising and exploring what data is connected. With Qlik's intuitive colour coding of filtered data, it is easy to identify both what data is connected as well as what data is missing.
- Joint up interface experience; all visuals update together to reflect filter selections. This gives the user the ability to follow their trail of thought as they navigate through the associated search results.
Benefits of Qlik for IT
- Rapid prototyping. Qlik's unique blend of data processing and modelling capabilities makes it possible to source structured data from any number of sources and swiftly consolidate the output in a Qlik application. As soon as the data has been sourced, it can be visualised to verify consistency and accuracy. The process from sourcing and consolidating data to visualising the first set of interactive reports is very fast.
- Data Quality analysis. Visualising and quantifying inconsistent results in Qlik is easy. With Qlik's associative data model allows for rapid reports to be built identifying what transactions do not have critical reference data or vice versa. For identifying errors and inconsistencies, light-weight business logic can be described in the Qlik data load script and subsequently applied as data is being loaded into Qlik.